Lligwy near Moelfre
Mezzanine (bedroom 3)
nearby Lligwy Beach
shared Games Room
ancient village on farm
- Bedrooms: 1 double + 1 twin + 1 mezzanine
- Bathrooms: 1 bathroom
- Changeover day: Friday
- Pets welcome: no
- Wifi Internet: no
Gorgeous coastal holiday cottage near beach on Anglesey which provides newly renovated and spacious accommodation to sleep 5 guests in 2 bedrooms plus a mezzanine. Stunning location on a farm with private enclosed gardens about ¾ mile from the superb sandy beach at Lligwy and one mile west of Moelfre.
This high quality Lligwy holiday cottage has a boutique style
interior including stunning open plan living comprising
double height lounge with French doors onto the patio and a
beautifully styled kitchen and dining. The cottage has a ground
floor king-size bedroom with French windows opening onto the patio,
luxury bathroom. Upstairs opens into a mezzanine with sofa bed and
a separate twin bedroom. The holiday cottage has a lovely fresh
feel and many luxury touches including underfloor heating,
dishwasher, flatscreen TV & DVD.
Ty Coed has a large enclosed garden with barbecue & garden furniture. Ty Coed is based on a farm and guests are welcome to use the shared games room with table tennis, pool table & table football.
Within the grounds and just a short walk from the cottage is an
ancient Celtic village, an 2000 BC burial mound and 12th
Century church. Guests are welcome to explore these amazing
historical sights, literally on the doorstep. Slightly further away
is the stunning beach at Lligwy with an ice-cream shop and
facilities. A little further is the pretty harbour village and
beach at Moelfre.
This gorgeous Anglesey holiday cottage is easy walking distance to the Ty Dderw Country Inn - a converted farmhouse with oak beamed bar, lounge with roaring open fire and food prepared by Head Chef Marus who has worked in many top restaurants in North Wales.
- large open-plan lounge - sofa and chair, CD player, flatscreen TV with digital receiver, DVD, gas 'wood burner', selection of books and magazines, door to patio
- dining area - wooden table and seating for 6
- kitchen - pretty Shaker style with belfast sink, quality appliances including electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, plentful cooking equipment
- utility room - large room with storage and washing machine
- bathroom - contemporary luxury bathroom with tiled free-standing bath, separate shower cubicle, washbasin and loo
- bedroom 1 - white walls and lofty beamed ceiling, black wrought iron double bedstead, wardrobe, dressing table, drawers, view across garden to woods beyond
- stairs up to
- bedroom 2 - spacious room with twin beds, wardrobe, drawers
- gallery mezzanine - sofabed and views down over lounge
- Ty Coed has a large enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn, it borders farmland and woods
- table and chairs on sun patio, charcoal barbeque
- ample parking
- shared games room nearby with table football, pool and table tennis
- bed linen provided, please bring your own towels
- electricity, hot water and central heating all included
- strictly no dogs sorry
- strictly no smoking.
- some limited headroom in bedroom 2 towards the edge of the room
|Select length of stay||Hover over dates for prices||Click to book|
Changeover day - Fridays during school holidays. Short breaks welcome for the rest of the year usually Fridays and Mondays.
To see dates for all of our quality holiday properties in North Wales please go to our All Availability page.