Special holiday cottages in Snowdonia and North Wales
Welcome to Flagship Holiday Homes, a new handpicked collection of self catering holiday cottages throughout North Wales including Snowdonia, Conwy, Abersoch and Anglesey.
Our exclusive collection of 50+ award winning & quality holiday cottages are all visited personally by us, hand picked from top locations across Snowdonia, Llyn Peninsula, Abersoch, Aberdyfi (Aberdovey), Anglesey, Conwy, Dolgellau & Llangollen - perfect for your luxury self catering holiday rental in North Wales. From large group accommodation to holiday homes in Abersoch and luxury holiday cottages in Snowdonia, our collection offers a refreshingly different approach to self catering cottages in Wales.
- Well presented properties offering charm & personality plus modern luxuries such as WiFi internet & flatscreen TVs; cottages with AGA for 5 star creations, luxury cottages with fire/log stove, coastal cottages by the sea and beach & cottages with hot tub or swimming pool
- Fresh bed linen on arrival, heating & electricity included
- Pet friendly cottages in North Wales which really welcome dogs
SEE ALL HOLIDAY COTTAGES - one list of stunning self-catering cottages in Snowdonia and North Wales.
Welcome to our exclusive collection of award winning holiday homes - Flagship Holiday Homes are set in a number of beautiful locations making our cottages in Snowdonia and North Wales the perfect escape for anything from a weekend getaway for two to a large group holiday.
You can find our North Wales cottages across a number of areas including beautiful Snowdonia National Park and of course the highest mountain in Wales, Snowdon. Other places to explore include:
- The Llyn Peninsula, stretching 30 miles out into the Irish Sea containing the Llyn Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty;
- Anglesley, Wales’ largest island, as well as the largest island by area in the Irish Sea;
- Llangollen, home to the enchanting River Dee and on the edge of the Berwyn mountains;
- Dolgellau, an incredibly beautiful stretch of countryside which attracts hikers, rafters, climbers and walkers;
- Conwy, a walled market town with the Guinness World Record for Great Britain’s smallest house;
- Abersoch, a seaside village with famous Blue Flag beach popular for sailing and watersports;
- Aberdovey, a thriving seaside town with plenty of options for entertainment including watersports and golf.
A Diverse Mix of North Wales Cottages
Our diverse mix of luxury cottages in North Wales include modern essentials such as wi-fi internet, flatscreen televisions & fresh bed linens. You’ll also find a number of luxuries across our holiday cottages in North Wales, including cottages with AGA stoves, hot tubs and swimming pools, warming log stoves and beachside views. As a company we try to offer a different kind of self-catering cottage, one that feels like home no matter how long you stay.
Pet friendly cottages - we have a number of dog-friendly cottages which don’t just tolerate but actively welcome your dog as part of the family along for the holiday. Why leave your pet behind when you can take it along to enjoy the fresh air and countryside.
Secure your dates with online booking now - payment via our website is fully secure as we use SagePay allowing you to book immediately and pay by credit card, debit card or contact us for details on arranging a bank transfer.
You can see our full list of our holiday cottages here, and browse away. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful holiday, a winter retreat, relaxation in a hot tub or stunning natural landscapes, we’re sure to have the best holiday cottage North Wales can offer. Search by pet-friendly cottages, late deals and offers, by location and by number of guests. You can even have a look through our recommended Things To Do - so find the best cottages North Wales for you now. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch - we look forward to welcoming you to your Flagship Holiday Home.